You are going to love how quick and easy this Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken meal comes together!
If you are looking for a quick and easy weeknight recipe, look no further. I love this recipe because it can be switched out for vegetables that your family loves. Not to mention, it’s all cooked on a baking sheet so there’s no clean up.
If you are using this bbq chicekn sheet pan meal as apart of your weekly or monthly meal prep, place all of your vegetables along with the seasoning into a freezer ziploc bag or storage container. Place the chicken thighs with bbq sauce in a separate bag.
When ready to enjoy, allow to defrost in the refrigerator overnight the day you want to enjoy this recipe.
Ingredients for BBQ Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
- Chicken thighs – you can also use chicken breast
- bbq sauce – your families favorite brand or what is on sale
- red potatoes – I used petite for this recipe and sliced in half as they were on sale.
- Sweet Potatoes – you can also use any variety of potatoes.
- Red Onion – if you prefer yellow or white, feel free to switch it up!
- Broccoli – I used frozen, if you are using fresh broccoli add to the sheet pan after 30 minutes of cooking as it will need less cooking time.
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings: paprika, garlic, salt, pepper
How to Make this Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
Start by preparing your vegetables. Place on the sheet pan and toss in olive oil and seasonings.
Next, brush the chicken thighs with bbq sauce on both sides. Bake for 35-45 minutes until chicken is at 165° and the vegetables are tender.
MORE EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- Tex-Mex Bean and Beef Skillet
- Ranch Chicken
- Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni
- One Pot Penne Bolognese
- 1 lb red potatoes, 1" pieces
- 2 sweet potatoes, 1" pieces
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp smoke paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 c bbq sauce
- 10 oz. bag frozen broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- On a 9x13 baking sheet, toss together the potatoes, sweet potatoes, frozen broccoli and onion with the olive oil, paprika, garlic and salt.
- Coat the chicken on oall sides with the bbq sauce and place on top of the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Roast using the potatoes are tender and chicken registers 165° on an instant read thermometer, about 35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 645Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 1563mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 7gSugar: 31gProtein: 38g