This Flatbread pizza recipe is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for a busy weeknight!
Chances are, if your family enjoys eating at local restaurants or breweries, you’ve had or seen flatbreads! They have become quite the craze over the last few years. You can literally place just about anything on a flatbread and it’s delicious. This pizza recipe is just taking it back to the basics and one the entire family will agree on.
Grab the kids, allow them to help by putting on their favorite pizza toppings, bake and enjoy with a side salad for a quick and easy weeknight dinner!
What is a flatbread pizza?
A flatbread “pizza” is typically a thinner and crispier crust using lighter toppings and sauce. You’ll often find flatbreads with a lot more “creative” toppings. However, it’s your recipe, have fun with your recipe!
Ingredients for Pepperoni Flatbread
- pizza sauce
How to Make Pepperoni Flatbread at Home
Start by preheating the oven to 450°.
Lay the flatbreads on a baking sheet and cover with sauce, leaving a 1/4″ border.
Next, spread the mozzarella and pepperoni, along with any other desired toppings evenly on the flatbread.
Bake for 10 minutes, until the crust is browned and cheese is melted.
CAN YOU FREEZE FLATBREAD?
Wrap unbaked flatbread pizzas and freeze for up to 2 months. Unwrap the pizzas and place on a baking sheet to thaw in the refrigerator. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes until the ricotta has melted and the flatbread is browned.
MORE DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
- Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni – easy weeknight dinner recipe!
- One Pot Penne Bolognese – a classic Italian recipe.
- How to Make Oven Baked Chili Dogs – great for entertaining guests.
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Dinner – a fabulous recipe to get out of those dinner ruts.
- Italian Sausage Ravioli Casserole Recipe – super quick dinner recipe that’s equally delicious.
- 1 c mini pepperoni
- 1 jar marinara or pizza sauce
- 2 c shredded mozzarella
- fresh basil, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Lay the flatbreads on a baking sheet and cover with sauce, leaving a 1/4" border.
- Spread the pepperoni and shredded mozzarella (or other desired toppings) evenly on the flatbread.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the crust isi browend and the cheese has melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 768mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g