57 Easy Dinner Recipes with Leftover Pulled Pork
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
If you’re wondering what to do with leftover pulled pork, I have some of the best ideas for you! Pulled pork is an excellent family friendly meal time meat, that you cook in bulk to save time and money.
I’m always preaching the use of leftovers in order to spend less time in the kitchen, which in turn makes it more likely that you will stick to your meal plan (and budget).
When we prepare pulled pork, we will usually make enough for 2 nights and eat the same dinner each night. This means two nights of pulled pork tacos or sandwiches. I know it might get boring for some, but this has worked for us for a long time in order to stick to our meal plan and a grocery budget of $100/week for our family of five.
However, after rounding up these leftover pulled pork recipes, I have so many new ideas and see how simple it would be to do tacos one night and nachos the next (to add a little more variety to our plan!)
See for yourself, as you scroll through all 57 of these dinner recipes that use leftover pulled pork!
Easy ways to prepare pulled pork
In order to use these leftover pulled pork meal ideas, you first need to have your go-to pulled pork preparation method.
I personally love throwing it in the crock pot because then I don’t have to worry about dinner while it cooks away all day. However, just because you don’t have a crock pot, doesn’t mean you can’t have pulled pork on the dinner table!
Check out a few of these easy ways to cook pulled pork, and make sure you double your recipe so you’ll have plenty for leftovers!
- Dutch Oven Pulled Pork Recipe
- Instant Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork
- Southern Pulled Pork BBQ
- Traeger Smoked Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipes
Let’s start with one of the easiest, and probably most common pulled pork recipes…sandwiches! These are great for picky eaters, and can be prepared in several different ways. Check out these pulled pork sandwich recipes and put your leftover pulled pork to work!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Rainbow Slaw
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Coca Cola Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Radish Slaw
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Zesty Slaw
- Cuban Pulled Pork Sliders
- Guinness Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Bourbon and Maple Pulled Pork Burgers
Pulled Pork Taco Recipes
Pulled Pork Tacos are another simple recipe that’s great for using up your leftovers. You could have pulled pork sandwiches on Monday, and have enough leftover pulled pork to celebrate Taco Tuesday in style!
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos
- Slow Cooker Spicy Pork Pineapple Tacos (Tacos Al Pastor)
- Dr Pepper Pulled Pork Instant Pot Tacos
Pulled Pork Nacho Recipes
Pulled pork nachos are such an easy and creative recipe for dinner! I can’t believe I haven’t tried this myself yet! If you’re family loves nachos, grab your leftover pulled pork and try these delicious pulled pork nacho recipes for dinner tonight.
Mexican Pulled Pork Recipes
If your family is starting to tire of tacos and nachos, try another creative Mexican style recipe using your leftover pulled pork.
- Pork & Spinach Baked Taquitos
- BBQ Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- Pulled Pork Burritos
- Black Bean Pulled Pork Quesadillas
Pulled Pork Pizza Recipes
One of our favorite weeknight meals is mini flatbread pizzas. We usually add some chicken, pineapple, and BBQ sauce, and I love the idea of using leftover pulled pork on our pizza to spice things up in the kitchen!
- Pulled Pork BBQ Homemade PIzza
- Pineapple Pizza with Pulled Pork
- Pulled Pork Pizza with Potatoes
- Pizza with Pulled Pork & Asparagus
Asian Pulled Pork Recipes
How good do these pulled pork wontons look right now? This would be the perfect summer meal! Making the wonton is not nearly as complicated as it looks. Grab your leftover pulled pork and recreate one of these easy Asian inspired pulled pork meals.
- Pulled Pork Egg Rolls
- Slow Cooker Asian Shredded Pork
- Leftover Pork Fried Rice
- Slow Cooker Asian-Style Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese and Chili Recipes
Add some leftover pulled pork to your mac and cheese or chili recipes and you’ll have the perfect fall comfort food.
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pulled Pork Chili
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese with Jalapenos + pickled red onion
- Slow Cooker Chili with Pulled Pork
More Dinner Recipes for Leftover Pulled Pork
Still haven’t found what your looking for? Don’t worry! These creative and unique pulled pork recipes will keep your meal plan fresh and new all year long. Which one is your favorite?
- Gnocchi with Pulled Pork
- Pulled Pork Skillet with Cornbread
- (Keto, Low Carb) Pulled Pork Bowls
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Hash
- One Pan BBQ Pulled Pork and Rice Skillet
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Cuban Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Savory Pulled Pork Cinnamon Rolls
- Pulled Pork & Potato Bowls
- Savory Pulled Pork Waffles
- Mini Monte Cristo Sandwich
Need more easy and budget friendly meal ideas? Keep reading!