If you’re looking to create your own Wendy’s Frosty Recipe, but you don’t have an ice cream maker, no worries! You don’t need any special equipment to make this delicious Copycat Wendy’s frosty recipe right in the comfort of your own home. It tastes just like the real thing! All you need are some french fries for dipping and you’ve got the real deal.
Craving a Wendy’s Frosty but don’t want to leave the house? No problem! You can easily make a copycat recipe right at home. This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients, and it’s so easy to make. Plus, you don’t need an ice cream maker! All you have to do is place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy. Then enjoy your delicious Frosty whenever you want!
Not only is this Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Recipe easy, but it’s also fun to make on a hot summer day! The kids will love helping out and they’ll be thrilled to have a Frosty whenever they want one. So next time you’re in the mood for a Frosty, skip the drive thru and make your own at home! You won’t regret it!
More delicious summer treats:
Why You’ll Love this Copycat Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- It’s so easy to make! You’ll want to make this simple recipe again and again for your whole family.
- You don’t need an ice cream maker. No special equipment required! Just use whatever blender you have on hand in the kitchen.
- It’s perfect for a hot summer day! Is there really anything better than an ice cold frosty beverage on a summer afternoon?
- The kids will love it! Not only will you have a fun summer snack, but it’s a low cost activity they can participate in when the weather is hot, hot, hot. There’s just something about this homemade frosty that’s a little bit more special than your average chocolate milkshake.
- Frosty fans will celebrate when they see this served at your next playdate or backyard bash.
What You’ll Need:
- A blender
- Fun smoothie cups or glasses
- Ice cube trays (if you want to freeze the chocolate milk instead of using regular ice cubes)
Frosty Ingredients Needed for the Perfect Copycat Recipe
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk (the secret ingredient for an extra creamy texture!)
- 1/2 gallon chocolate milk (Swiss chocolate if you can find it!)
- 1 8-ounce tub of whipped cream)
- 20 ice cubes
How to Make a Wendy’s Frosty Recipe without an Ice Cream Maker
Step 1: Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until you have reached a desired consistency.
Step 2: Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Alternately if you don’t want to use ice cubes, you can always freeze your chocolate milk. The key to this is making frozen chocolate milk “ice” cubes! You can also freeze your Cool Whip too if you wish. Otherwise ice cubes work fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have chocolate milk?
You can also use whole milk or any plain milk and add chocolate syrup to make your own chocolate milk before adding it to your frosty mixture. If you prefer less sugar, you can also use unsweetened cocoa powder.
How long does this copycat Wendy’s Frosty last?
This copycat Wendy’s Frosty is best enjoyed immediately. However, if you have leftovers, you can store them in the fridge or up to 24 hours. You can freeze the Frosty for up to 1 month in a freezer-safe container, however it will harden and not be as enjoyable as when it’s freshly made.
How do I make this recipe Dairy Free?
To make this copycat Wendy’s Frosty dairy free, you can use chocolate almond milk or another type of non-dairy milk. You’ll also want to find a non-dairy whipped topping.
Can I make this recipe vegan?
Yes, you can make this copycat Wendy’s frosty recipe vegan by using plant-based replacements for the ingredients.
Use a non-dairy milk, such as almond or soy milk. For the sweetened condensed milk, you can use a plant-based replacement like coconut condensed milk. Finally, use a vegan whipped topping in place of the Cool Whip.
Now You’re Ready to Make Your Own Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Recipe!
There you have it! Now you know how to make a copycat Wendy’s Frosty recipe without needing an ice cream maker or any special tools. Next time you are craving an ice cold sweet treat, but you don’t have an ice cream machine, don’t worry! You can create a homemade chocolate frosty in just a few minutes in your own kitchen.
Homemade frosties are an easy treat that will quickly become one of your family’s favorite recipes for summer. Need more copycat ideas from this popular fast-food chain? Try these Wendy’s Copycat french fries too, and let me know if you try this recipe.
Leave a Reply