This DIY Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift is the perfect way to say thank you for so many things! Pair this free printable card with a Starbucks gift card for a great thank you gift!
I love saying thank you with a thank you gift! Thank you cards are great, but they’re even better when they’re paired with a gift!
Starbucks is my go-to gift card to give people because they’re so easy to find and are a nice little treat! Most people love Starbucks, so a Starbucks gift card makes a great gift. If you want to be REALLY extra, you could make this Starbucks candle in this cute mug and pair it with this gift card gift!
HOWEVER, a stand-alone gift card never feels very personal to me, so I always try to amp it up a bit by adding it to another small gift, or with a custom card like this thank you a latte card!
How do you make this DIY Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Glue Dots or Hot Glue Gun
- Free Printable Starbucks Thank You A Latte Cards (Fill out the form below!)
Step 2: Print and cut out the Thank You a Latte free printable.
When you print the cards, they will print two-to-a-page. Keep this in mind if you need multiple.
Use scissors to cut them out along the dark green line.
Pro Tip: Print these cards out on cardstock paper for the best results. Regular paper won’t hold up to the weight of a gift card.
Step 3: Attach the Starbucks gift card.
Once you have your gift card, and your thanks a latte card cut out, you’re ready to put them together.
To attach your gift card to the cardstock you have a couple of options.
- Glue Dots. This will be the best way to attach your gift card to the cardstock. It won’t damage the card or the paper, but holds well and is quick to apply. You can find them on Amazon here.
- Hot Glue. Use a small line of hot glue on the back of the card to attach it. This will tear the card when the card is removed, just FYI.
- Double-Sided Tape. This works well, but doesn’t hold well long-term. You can also find that on Amazon here.
Once your gift card is attached to the thanks a latte card, it’s ready to gift! Did you know I have more versions of this card too? I have a fall version of this Starbucks one, and a Dunkin Donuts one too!
Want more DIY thank you gift ideas?
- DIY Dunkin Donuts Thank You Gift – Few things say “thank you” like some delicious donuts!
- DIY Sweet Treat Gift – Give a bag of goodies to show just how much you appreciate someone!
- DIY You’re One In A Melon Gift – This easy gift idea is absolutely perfect for summer!
- DIY Mint Thank You Gift – This easy printable tag makes this gift just too easy to make!
This DIY Starbucks Thanks a Latte gift is such a great way to say thank you with a gift card! Make it personal with the free printable tag!