This DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift is the perfect way to say thank you this fall or Thanksgiving! Give the gift of a PSL with this free printable gift card idea!
Every time fall rolls around, it’s not OFFICIALLY fall until I’ve had a PSL! We all know someone like me, and this thank you gift idea is perfect for them!
Whether you’re giving out little tokens of appreciation during fall, or are looking for some Thanksgiving thank you gift ideas, this DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte gift is perfect!
Sure, you can give JUST a gift card, but when you pair it with a cute printable card like this, I feel like it adds such a personal touch to the gift!
I have LOTS of thank you gift ideas you can make (and most include free printables), but some of my favorites are my Dunkin’ Donuts Thank You gift, my Mint Thank You gift, and my Donut Thank You gift (there’s a fall donut gift version too!)
How do you make this DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Free Printable Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Cards
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Hot Glue Gun, or Glue Dots, or Double-Sided Tape
Step 2: Print out your fall thank you cards.
As you can see in the picture above, these cards print two-to-a-page. Keep that info in mind if you need to print multiple.
Use a sharp pair of scissors and cut out around the orange line. If kids are giving these as kids, maybe for their teachers etc, let them do the cutting!
Step 3: Attach the gift card to the printable.
To make this gift even more fall-themed, be sure to get a Starbucks gift card with a fall design on it! My local shop was out, so I just got a generic one and it looks cute too.
To attach your gift card to your printable, you have some options:
- Glue Dots. These work the best and are quick and easy. You can find them on Amazon here.
- Hot Glue Gun. This works well, but if your glue gun gets too hot it can sometimes damage the card, so keep that in mind.
- Double Sided Tape. This works okay, but doesn’t weather well. Meaning, I don’t recommend using it, but if you’re in a pinch and it’s all you have, it will work.
That’s all there is to it! Now you’ve taken JUST a gift card to a cute little themed gift with a sweet message so the person you give it to will know how much they’re appreciated!
Want more DIY thank you gift ideas?
- DIY Sweet Treat Gift – Give someone a little baggie of sweets to show thanks!
- DIY You’re One In A Melon Gift – Say thank you in a wonderfully summery way!
- DIY Dunkin Donuts Thank You Gift – Here’s another fantastic gift card idea that’s super easy to put together!
- DIY Mint Thank You Gift – Tell someone how much you appreciate them with this cute mint gift idea!
This fall give this DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift as a Thanksgiving thank you gift, or just to say thank you during the fall season! Give the gift of a PSL!