Save money and time by packing these snacks for road trips! Make everyone’s favorites and even the kids will be happy with these snack ideas!
Why Should You Pack Snacks for Road Trips?
- Saves Money – by bringing snacks and drinks for road trips you eliminate having to buy full-price and more expensive gas station snacks.
- Healthier – if you have dietary restrictions and need certain foods this is a perfect way to stick to it and skip paying way too much for those items at a convenience store.
- Portion Control – for kids this is an easy way to section out so they don’t fill up on one thing more than another and get a balanced snack (we don’t need sugar rushes on a 10-hour trip, right?)
Road Trip Snack Supplies You’ll Need:
- Snack Bags (various sizes): I love these reusable ones!
- Plastic Containers
- Trash Can or Plastic Bag for trash
- Napkins (you can never have too many of these)
Best Snacks for Road Trips
Ranch Oyster Crackers Recipe
These are bite size and you'll never tire of the taste.
5 Minute Cheese Snack Mix
This is a perfect mix for those cheese lovers! Thats me, I'm a cheese lover.
Seasoned Ranch Pretzels
Make these in the air frier, and I promise you won't be disappointed!
Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
When I make this Cinnamon Sugar Pecans recipe, they disappear SO quickly!
Spicy Crack Crackers In Cajun Dill Ranch
This Cheez-It crack cracker recipe is so easy to make with amazing tangy flavors!
Keto Pizza Chips
These Keto Pizza Chips are the perfect crunchy road trip snacks. All the flavors of pizza, but in a bite-size cheese chip.
Homemade Peach Fruit Roll-ups
These Peach Fruit Roll-Ups are perfect for any kid or adult!
Ritz Bits Churros Recipe
Who doesn't want to snack on bite sized churros? These are amazing!
Easy Homemade Uncrustables
Make sure you bring napkins for these drool worthy snacks!
Protein Snack Pack
This snack is high in protein and flavor!
These homemade goldfish are gluten free, allergy free, and grain free! Perfect for those with diet restrictions.
Baked Apple Chips
The perfect low calorie snack! Tastes wonderful too!
Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas
The crunch is so satisfying when you bite into these healthy crispy chickpeas!
Lime Chili Roasted Almonds
Make these in ten minutes and you'll know why I bring these with me everywhere I go!
Dehydrated Mango Recipe
These are so good! Watch the video and follow along!
Homemade Zebra Caramel Popcorn
Elevate your next road trip with this designer popcorn snack!
Cinnamon sugar pita chips
Cinnamon and sugar make everything taste good! Especially these already delicious pita chips!
Easy to Make Frozen Jello Grapes
You won't believe how easy these are to make!
S'mores Puppy Chow
It'll be tempting to eat these like a puppy, but I don't recommend it, you'll likely get strange looks. Ask me how I know.
Peanut butter oatmeal banana cookies recipe
My mouth waters when I think about the soft center of these delicious cookies!
So fun! I love the jello grapes. Can’t wait to give these a try with my kids on a summer trip.