This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
Save money and time by packing these snacks for road trips! Make everyone’s favorites and even the kids will be happy with these snack ideas!
Why Should You Pack Snacks for Road Trips?
- Saves Money – by bringing snacks and drinks for road trips you eliminate having to buy full-price and more expensive gas station snacks.
- Healthier – if you have dietary restrictions and need certain foods this is a perfect way to stick to it and skip paying way too much for those items at a convenience store.
- Portion Control – for kids this is an easy way to section out so they don’t fill up on one thing more than another and get a balanced snack (we don’t need sugar rushes on a 10-hour trip, right?)
Road Trip Snack Supplies You’ll Need:
- Snack Bags (various sizes): I love these reusable ones!
- Plastic Containers
- Trash Can or Plastic Bag for trash
- Napkins (you can never have too many of these)
Looking for More Snack Time Ideas?
hi! I'm shannon
I’m a wife, mom of three, doctor, and blogger! In 2018, I decided to turn my mom blog, into a personal finance blog so others could follow along on our journey to pay off over HALF a MILLION dollars in student loan and practice start up debt. I hope you enjoy following along, and maybe even find some inspiration along the way.