This DIY Root Beer Christmas gift idea is so cute and simple! Give it as a white elephant gift, or as a last-minute gift you can put together in a snap! The free printable tags make it easy!
The holidays can be CRAZY! It seems like every time I turn around I need a little gift for this, and a little gift for that, or someone is coming to the party you’ve never met and you need a gift for them too!
This Merry Christmas and a Happy Root Beer gift is such a cute idea. You can give it with a six or twelve-pack of cans, a two-liter, or anything root beer flavored! Print off the cute tags and attach them to your root beer-themed gift.
This makes a great gift for teachers, neighbors, and even white elephant or gag gifts! See the list at the bottom of the post for root beer-themed gift ideas!
How do you make this DIY Root Beer Christmas Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Root Beer themed gift (see list below for ideas)
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable DIY Root Beer Christmas Gift Tags (Fill out the form below!)
Step 2: Print out your gift tags.
This is what these DIY Root Beer Christmas gift tags will look like when you print them out. They print four-to-a-page, so keep that in mind if you need multiple.
Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut along the outside of the brown outline. I made it big and round so there aren’t a lot of details to cut around.
Pro Tip: Print these gift tags on cardstock paper for the best results. You can find it in the office supply section of most stores or on Amazon here.
Step 3: Punch a hole in the Merry Christmas and a Happy Root Beer tag.
Once your tags are cut out, you’re ready to punch a hole in them! Use a regular hole punch and punch a hole in the top center of the whipped cream on top!
I don’t recommend punching the hole in the straw, as it isn’t really big enough and might tear easily.
Step 4: Attach the tag to your root beer Christmas gift.
Ideas for Root Beer themed gifts:
- Root Beer 2 Liter
- Root Beer 12 Pack of Cans
- Root Beer Soda in Glass Bottles
- Root Beer Jelly Beans
- Root Beer Old Fashioned Candies
- Root Beer Cotton Candy
- Root Beer Drink Mix or Concentrate
Want more DIY holiday gift ideas?
- DIY Thanksgiving Lego Pumpkin Gift – This Thanksgiving Lego Pumpkin gift is perfect for the kid’s table this year!
- DIY Christmas Donut Gift – This DIY Christmas Donut Gift is the perfect last-minute gift or neighbor Christmas gift!
- DIY Thanksgiving Hand Soap Gift – This DIY Thanksgiving hand soap gift is such a fun Thanksgiving gift idea!
- DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift – This DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift is the perfect way to say thank you this fall or Thanksgiving!
Make this adorable root beer Christmas gift for someone this Christmas using these printable tags!
Pingback: DIY M&M's Easter Story Gift | DIY Gifts Ideas