Make this DIY Mother’s Day Succulent gift ideas for Mom this year! Pair the free printable tag with any succulent for a gift she will love and see every day!
Plants are one of my favorite gifts to give and receive! Plants are the gift that keeps on giving joy long after the occasion for gifting has passed.
Succulents are an especially easy plant to take care of, and there are so many adorable varieties! Buy a pre-made pot, or buy individuals, either way they make a great gift!
Mother’s Day gifts can be hard to come by, but add this free printable tag to some sort of succulent plant, and you have a great start for Mom!
How do you make this DIY Mother’s Day Succulent Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Succulent Gift Tags
- Succulent Plant
- Hole Punch
Step 2: Print out your gift tags.
This is what these Mother’s Day succulent gift tags will look like when you print them out. They print four-to-a-page, so keep that in mind if you need multiple.
Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut along the outside of the dark blue lines.
Step 3: Attach the tags to your Mother’s Day succulent gift.
Cut out the number of gift tags you need, and then use a hole punch to punch a hole in the corner of the gift tag.
I used curling ribbon to attach my succulent gift tags to the pot my succulent was in. You could also use twine, or a ribbon in your mom’s favorite color to make it more personal!
I am in LOVE with how cute these turned out! They were super easy to put together, and they make the gift of a succulent so much more adorable and personal!
Want more DIY gift ideas?
- DIY Pink Gift Basket– Make and give this pink gift basket to someone who LOVES pink!
- DIY Dunkin Donuts Thank You Gift – Give the gift of donuts to show them how much you appreciate them!
- DIY Reese’s Bouquet – It’s such a fun way to give the gift of chocolate and peanut butter and will work for just about any gifting occasion!
- DIY Yellow Gift Basket – This DIY Yellow Gift Basket is the perfect way to brighten someone’s day!
This DIY Mother’s Day succulent gift idea is an easy DIY that anyone can make! Make mom smile with plants this year!