Make this DIY Donut Thank You gift the next time you want to thank someone for being awesome, and I’m sure they will remember it! The free printable tag makes this gift special and simple to put together!
Donuts are probably my favorite thing in the world. There isn’t a day on the planet that if someone brought me donuts it wouldn’t make my day better!
With that in mind, I made this fun donut thank you gift! It’s the perfect way to say thank you for a kind deed or gesture and even though it’s simple to put together because of the free printable, it will be a memorable gift!
There’s also a Fall and Christmas version of these cute donut thank you cards you could use for seasonal thank yous, or as Thanksgiving thank you gifts, or neighbor Christmas gifts as well!
How do you make this DIY Donut Thank You Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Donuts (see below for ideas)
- Hole Punch
- Cellophane Bag (optional)
- Free Printable Donut Thank You Tags (Fill out the form below!)
Step 2: Print out your donut thank you gift tags.
When you print out the tags for your cute donut thank yous, they will print six-to-a-page. Keep that in mind if you’re making multiple and need to print a certain number of them.
Use a sharp pair of scissors and cut along the outside of the blue circle to cut your tags out.
Pro Tip: Print these tags out on cardstock for the best results. Paper won’t look as nice and will bend and tear easily. You can find cardstock in most office supply sections, or on Amazon here.
Step 3: Attach the tags to your donuts.
When it comes to gifting donuts, you have some options:
- Dozen. Give a half dozen or a whole dozen box of donuts and attach the tag to the box itself.
- Individual. Place one donut in a cellophane party favor bag (you can usually find these in the party favor section and you get about 24 bags for a dollar). Use a hole punch to make a hole in the top of the tag, and then use ribbon to tie it to the bag as shown above.
- Make Your Own. If you really want to go above and beyond, you can bake your own donuts to give! Give the whole dozen, or follow the individual instructions above.
- Gift Card. Attach these tags to a gift card to an awesome donut shop!
That’s all there is to this cute donut thank you gift idea! It’s an awesome way to put a little effort into saying thank you and it will mean so much more than just a text or thank you card!
Want more DIY thank you gift ideas?
- DIY Sweet Treat Gift – Give a little bag of sweets to tell them “thank you”!
- DIY You’re One In A Melon Gift – Let them know that you think they’re “one in a melon” with this cute gift idea!
- DIY Mint Thank You Gift – Show your loved ones how much you appreciate them with this cute mint gift idea!
- DIY Dunkin Donuts Thank You Gift – This gift card thank you gift turns out so very cute!
Print out the free tags and make this cute donut thank you gift to say thank you in the most delicious way!
Pingback: DIY Highlighter Teacher Gift | Free printable teacher appreciation tags!
Pingback: DIY Sweet Treat Gift | Free printable thank you gift tags!
Pingback: DIY Christmas Donut Gift | Free printable gift tags!
Pingback: DIY Dunkin Donuts Thank You Gift | Free printable tags!
Pingback: DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift | DIY Gifts Ideas
Pingback: DIY Thanksgiving Hand Soap Gift | Free printable tags!
Pingback: Easter Candy Bar Wrappers | DIY Gifts Ideas
Pingback: DIY Easter Gumball Gift - DIY Gifts Ideas