This adorable Bubble Valentine printable is the most adorable way to share love and bubbles this Valentine’s Day! The printable is free, and these are super quick to put together!
My kids get so excited every year for Valentine’s Day! They love the parties and passing out Valentines, and we always make special treats and do special things to make sure they feel loved!
This year, we decided to make these super cute Bubble Valentines, and they are so excited about passing them out! The bubble Valentine printable is free to download and print and pairs perfectly with a little container of bubbles as a Valentine gift!
How to make Bubble Valentines
There are lots of ways you could give bubbles as a gift for Valentine’s Day, but this adorable Bubble Valentine printable makes this Valentine DIY so easy and simple, you’ll love them!
Making these Bubble Valentines is as easy as printing the tags, cutting them out, and attaching them to bubbles, but we have some tips and ideas below that may answer some questions you didn’t know you had – so keep reading!
Supplies needed for these Bubble Valentines
- Bubbles (we found ours at Walmart in the Valentine section)
- Hole Punch
- Writing Utensil
- Free Printable Bubble Valentine Printable (Fill out the form below!)
Step 1: Print out your Bubble Valentine printable on cardstock paper for the best results. Regular paper doesn’t hold up well, especially once they’re attached to the bubbles as tags!
Step 2: Cut out the tags and punch a hole in the top center of each tag using a hole punch. You could punch the hole on either side of center, but it hangs better on the bubbles if it’s done in the center.
Step 3: Attach the tags to your Bubble Valentines using ribbon or string. We used blue curing ribbon because we had it on hand, but you could use any ribbon that will fit through the hole punch!
Bubble Valentines Tips & Variations
- Bubbles. If you cant find, or don’t want to use, Valentine bubbles, you can always use wedding bubbles in a pinch too!
- Classroom. If you plan to pass these out as classroom Valentines, we’d advise giving them in a small plastic baggie, just in case the bubbles get open and spill.
- Ribbon. We used curling ribbon, but leftover Christmas ribbon would also work and save you a few dollars!