Considering joining Amazon Prime, but not sure if the Amazon Prime perks are worth it?!
I’m sharing with you the top reasons every frugal mom needs Amazon Prime right now.
The best Amazon Prime perk is that they allow you to try out everything for FREE with a 30 day trial.
You can sign up here now, and start enjoying all the Amazon Prime perks today!
Amazon Prime Perks for Frugal Moms
Amazon Prime free trial
The best part about Amazon prime is that you can try it for free for 30 days.
I got started using Amazon prime because there was an amazing diaper sale that I just couldn’t pass up!
I signed up for the free trial of Amazon prime, planning to cancel after my 30 day trial was over.
The deals were just too good, and I ended up sticking around anyway!
However, if Amazon Prime is not right for you, you can still totally test out the Amazon Prime perks during your trial.
Maybe you’ll score a few good deals during your trial!
Amazon Prime 2 day shipping
I’m pretty sure my husband and I stick with Amazon Prime specifically for the 2 day shipping at Christmas time.
We definitely get out money’s worth in fast and free shipping during the holidays each year.
With 3 kids, it can be a little tough to stay organized! Amazon Prime 2 day shipping helps us to stay on track with our gift list.
Your item might even be eligible for free one day or same day delivery depending on where you live.
There is an Amazon warehouse near our home, so we reap the benefits of same day delivery all the time!
How much does Amazon Prime Cost?
Amazon Prime is not expensive at all!
The cost is only $12.99/month, which you easily get back in free shipping.
In fact, I’ve saved over $700 in free shipping over the past 12 months! Insane!
You can get an even better deal if you pay annually.
Amazon Prime Customer Service
Amazon is known for excellent customer service. I’ve never had an issue with a return. They will most likely send you a return label for free, no questions asked, if you need to return an item.
There are individual sellers or small businesses, that associate with Amazon but are still considered separate. In this case, you might encounter issues with returns or purchases that are out of Amazon’s control.
Otherwise, Amazon’s customer service is great!
How do you cancel Amazon Prime?
You can cancel your Amazon Prime membership anytime, without penalty or reason.
There is a tab in your account information that will allow you to cancel online without even having to call and talk to a person (a busy mom’s dream!).
Amazon Prime Member Perks & Deals
There are really so many Amazon Prime Member Perks that I don’t even know them all!
You will get access to exclusive deals and discounts only for prime members.
This includes all the excitement of Amazon Prime Day, which is a now 2 day event of ridiculously good deals!
Related: Amazon Prime Day Shopping Tips
A few more amazing Amazon Prime membership Perks for 2019 include:
- Amazon Prime Lightening Deals- If you add an item to your watch list, or cart, you will get notifications when the item goes on super sale! Since I’m a seriously frugal mom, I love knowing I’m getting the best possible price.
- Amazon Prime Now- The “Uber Eats” of Amazon allows you to have groceries and food delivered at any time of day from almost anywhere!
- Amazon Prime Movies- Get instant access to thousands of movies and TV episodes!
- Kindle Books- Borrow Kindle books for free!
- Amazon Prime Music- Prime music allows unlimited ad free access to millions of songs and stations.
- Amazon Prime TV and Streaming- You will get access to popular Amazon shows such as “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan” and “Homecoming”. There are tens of thousands of amazing shows that you can easily stream from home.
- Amazon Prime Photos- If you’re a mama, I know you need photo storage! This is an Amazon Prime perks you probably didn’t know about. You get unlimited photo storage in the Amazon cloud. Free up phone space, and know your photos are safe and secure.
- Subscribe & Save- This is a must for every frugal mom! Amazon subscribe & save, gives you access to huge discounts, while making sure you never run out of the essentials like diapers, wipes, and more!
If you’re a frugal mom, you need to take advantage of all the Amazon Prime Perks available to you here.
If you’re new to Amazon Prime, sign up here for a 30 day free trial and start enjoying all the best Amazon membership perks today!