Amazon Prime Day is here!
This year you can shop all your favorite Prime Day deals on June 21-22.
If you’re like me, you’re probably wondering if the deals are really worth the hype.
Amazon Prime Day is bigger than Black Friday with hundreds of thousands (I think I even heard millions), of items on sale!
So how do you know what’s a great deal and what’s a dud?!
I’m going to help you wade through the chaos and find the best deals to pick up on Prime Day this year.
The “surprise” of what will be on sale is part of the fun, but you can predict a lot of items that will be included, by studying deals from previous years.
This page will be updated with the best deals and tips, so bookmark and “pin it” on Pinterest, to keep handy for June 21 and 22!
Best Prime Day Deals I’ve Found (Check back for updates!)
Browse all the Prime Day Deals and Info here.
Kitchen + Meal Prep Deals
- Instant Pot
- Michelangelo Kitchen Knife Set
- Bentgo Kids Lunch Bag
- Glass Food Storage Containers
- Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mats
- 24 Piece Rubbermaid Food Storage Set
- Fire TV Stick
- Kindle Fire for Kids HD 8
- Kindle Fire HD 10 Kids
- Echo Dot
- Apple AirPods
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses 3 Pack
- Wireless Charger Stand (Watch + Phone)
- Roomba Vacuum
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum
- Vintage Printed Area Rug
- Shark Vacuum
- Cricut Joy
- All Season Reversible Down Comforter
- Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller
- Cooling Microfiber Towels
- 2 Pack Memory Foam Pillows
- Magna-Tiles 100 piece set
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer Brush
Special Amazon Deals
Target Deal Days (Prime Day Competitor)
Bookmark this page, and keep checking back! I’ll be updating day and night, with the best and most practical deals on June 21 and 22!
Here are my best tips for how to take advantage of the excellent sales on Amazon Prime Day 2021.
Sign Up for Prime!
Remember: You must be an Amazon Prime Member to shop the sales.
It’s easy to sign up, and there are year round money saving benefits to having a prime membership.
If you’re not sure about Amazon Prime, you can start your free trial here.
Shop the sale and take your new benefits for a spin. If you don’t love it, cancel after 30 days.
Plan ahead and Budget for Prime Day Purchases!
Don’t buy a bunch of things that you don’t need, or that are going to send your budget into a tailspin.
Instead, use Prime Day as a money saving way to stock up on birthday and Christmas gifts for the kids.
We got our son’s Amazon Kindle Kid’s Edition for crazy cheap a couple of years ago, and plan to pick another one up this time for our daughter.
Amazon Prime Day is a great way to get deals on items that you plan to purchase or have been saving for, but please don’t go in to debt to shop!
When you support Handmade Makers by spending $10 on participating handmade items, you will get $10 to spend on Prime Day! Find out more and shop handmade here.
Get Notified About Prime Day Deals
Aside from checking up on recommended deals from bloggers like me, you can turn on personalized notifications in your Amazon App so you don’t miss a single deal!
In the Amazon App head to Settings > Notifications > Turn on “Personalized Notifications”.
You can also “watch” your favorite deals, by tapping on the “watch this deal” button. This will notify you when an item goes on sale.
Snag a “Sneak Peek” in the Amazon App
You can use this super secret hack by searching for “sneak peek” within the Amazon Mobile App. Head here to download the app, and get step by step instructions for how to snag daily previews of the best Prime Day Deals.
More Ways to Save on Prime Day
Remember, you must be an Amazon Prime Member to take advantage of these money saving benefits! You can try Amazon Prime absolutely free for 30 days, and cancel if you don’t love it (but I think you will!)
Download the Mobile App
- If you are a first time Amazon Mobile App user, you can earn a quick 20 bucks!
- You will get an automatic $10 just by signing in to the app for the first time, PLUS another $10 when you make your first in app purchase.
Download Amazon Assistant
- Amazon Assistant helps you compare products and prices as you shop across the web.
- Know you are getting the best price with this money saving hack!
- Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more when you use Amazon Assistant.
Load Up an Amazon Gift Card and Get Free Cash
- You can load $100 on to an Amazon Gift Card, and earn a free $10!
- This can only be redeemed if it’s your first time loading up an Amazon gift card.
- If you know you will be spending $100 on Prime Day, make sure you take advantage of this opportunity for free cash.
Shop at Whole Foods
- If you are a Whole Foods shopper, you can get a free $10 to use on Prime Day!
- Shop in store at Whole Foods, or online using Prime Now (anytime between July 3-16), to get your free cash.
Install the Rakuten Browser Extension
Although Amazon has some great deals, if you have the Rakuten Browser Extension installed on Google Chrome, it will pop up and tell you if you can get the same item for less at another online store.
Several other stores have Prime Day deals in order to compete with Amazon. Make sure you are heading to Wal-Mart, Target, and other online shops and department stores to see where you can find the best buys!