This red, white, and blue dessert is the perfect addition to your 4th of July or Memorial Day spread. It’s easy for even the most beginner of bakers, and requires no baking (so no need to turn on the hot oven in the summer months).
Traditional campfire s’mores are a summer tradition, but not everyone has easy access to a fire. With this s’mores bark recipe, you can still have all of the nostalgia of backyard s’more making, without the fire hazard!
All you need are a few simple ingredients, a microwave, and some mixing bowls and you’re on your way to creating this patriotic tie dye s’more bark creation.
You’ll Also LOVE:
- 50 + DIY 4th of July Party Ideas
- 48+ Red, White, and Blue Dessert Ideas
- DIY Firepit and Fireplace Ideas
- Red, White, & Blue Fruit Salads
What ingredients do you need to make this Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye S’more Bark Recipe?
- 2 lbs. White Chocolate Baking Bark
- 1 bag of Red Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 bag of blue chocolate Candy Melts
- Broken Graham Crackers
- Mini Marshmallows
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles (or candies)
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
What supplies are helpful to have on hand to make this Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye S’more Bark Recipe?
This recipe is easy for beginning bakers and does not require any fancy equipment. You probably have most of these items in your kitchen already, but if not here are a few items that might help make the process easier.
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Microwave safe bowls for melting chocolate
- Candy Melt Pot (if you do a lot of baking you might want to grab one of these)
How to make this easy Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye S’more Bark recipe
This patriotic s’more bark recipe is so easy to make, you’ll want to make it for every holiday and change up the colors and sprinkles!
It’s no bake, so no need to turn on the oven in the hot summer to make this one.
- First, begin by melting your white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 45 second intervals (stirring each time) until completely melted.
- Next, line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and pour melted chocolate onto your cookie sheet.
- Make sure it is smoothed out evenly.
- Then, melt down your red chocolate candy melts and your blue chocolate candy melts.
- Once melted, spoon your blue and red chocolate onto your white chocolate.
- Next use a knife to cut into the chocolate and create a marbleized/tie dye look.
- Once you have reached your desired tie dye look, sprinkle chocolate with your sprinkles, mini marshmallows, and broken up graham cracker.
- Place in the fridge for an hour, break into pieces, serve and enjoy!
Tips to make this Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye S’more Bark Recipe more frugal
This recipe can be a little more expensive due to the baking chocolate. You can decrease the price by buying in bulk, shopping sales, and sticking to generic (store brand) items.
Shopping List (Kroger)
- Kroger Mini Marshmallows ($1.00)
- Kroger Brand Graham Crackers ($2.19)
- Red, White, and Blue Candy Melts + Sprinkles ($14.59 Amazon) Using this bundle will help keep the cost down, but you might need to get another pack of white candy melts.
Estimated cost of this recipe: $17.78
If you enjoy baking with candy melts, chocolate, sprinkles, etc. keep your eyes peeled for deals and sales so you can keep a stock pile, especially around the holidays!