Make your gift wrapping adorable this year with these free printable Christmas gift tags! They’re merry and bright and full of fun colors!
This Christmas put a creative twist on your holiday gift wrapping by adding your own printable tags. You will have the most unique gifts under the tree, with these adorable printable Christmas gift tags!
These Christmas gift tag printables are free, and are sure to make your holiday gifts stand out!
If you’re looking for a DIY gift idea to go along with your adorable holiday printables, make sure to check out these 20 DIY Christmas gift in a jar ideas.
Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
Use these gift wrap ideas for Christmas this year:
- Matching. Pick your gift wrap to match your Christmas tree! It will make pictures look so much better.
- Personalized. Pick out a roll of wrapping paper for each person on Christmas morning, and wrap their gifts in that so everyone knows who it belongs to!
- Bags. There’s no shame in gift bags! You can even use this tutorial to make a gift bag out of wrapping paper if you’re in a pinch!
Printable Christmas Gift Tags Tips
Print out your free printable Christmas gift tags on cardstock paper (not regular paper) and they will look like the picture below.
Use a sharp pair of scissors, and cut out the tags around their solid color border.
The tags will print out all on one sheet, and there are 8 tags per sheet! Keep that in mind if you need more than that.
Each of these printable gift tags for Christmas are bright and cheery! They’re fun and whimsical and will add a bit of cheer to every package they adorn!
Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the tags to add their hanger.
Use a cute piece of twine, string, or thin ribbon and use a slip knot to attach it to the tag through the hole you just punched.
It’s important to use cardstock paper for this because regular paper would tear if this was attempted.
Other ways to attach gift tags to gifts:
- Washi Tape. Use cute washi tape to attach these to gifts!
- Stapler. Attach these to gift bags using a stapler if need be.
- Double Sided Tape. This is a great way to attach them without seeing the tape.
- Glue Dots. These are so quick and easy to use, and no waiting for glue to dry!
When they’re finished, this is what they look like! The back is blank for you to add who they belong to.
Wrap your gifts, add these super cute printable Christmas gift tags, and then place your gifts under the tree for Christmas!