This Chicken Stir Fry recipe is a easy recipe and perfect for a weeknight dinner. It’s loaded with chicken, broccoli and brown rice for a healthy recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes!
Looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe? This chicken stir fry is made with super simple ingredients and on the table in under 20 minutes.
This chicken stir fry recipe is so much cheaper and better than take out.
Can I substitute vegetables in stir fry?
Yes, use vegetables that your family loves or are on sale!
- sweet peas
- green beans
- bell peppers
Ingredients for Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- chicken breasts – thighs will work too
- brown rice – you can also use quinoa or white rice
- soy sauce
- broccoli – you can replace with corn and pea mixture as well
How to Make Chicken Stir Fry
In a large skillet, brown your chicken. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove and set aside.
Scramble your eggs and place in the skillet until scrambled.
Next, add in the broccoli, soy sauce and chicken back in and allow to heat back up for 3-5 minutes.
You’re ready to serve!
Feel free to top with sliced green onions or toasted sesame seeds.
More Easy Weeknight Recipes
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- Tex-Mex Bean and Beef Skillet
- Ranch Chicken
- Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni
- One Pot Penne Bolognese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c quinoa or brown rice
- 10 oz. frozen broccoli
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- Cook rice or quinoa according to package instructions or rice cooker.
- While rice is cooking, spray pan with cooking spray and cook chicken for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Set chicken aside and adds to the skillet.
- Once the eggs have scrambled, add in the rice, broccoli, chicken and soy sauce. Stir to combine.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 381mgSodium: 1363mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 53g