Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious treat with no crazy, hard to find ingredients with an authentic chocolate chip cookie taste!
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup refined coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate, chunks
- 4 oz vegan dark chocolate, chunks
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking
sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and
the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.