These DIY Turkey Crackers are so easy to make, and put a big smile on kids’ faces! Make these in a flash with just a few supplies this Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is such a fun holiday filled with food, family, and friends! We always cook a ton of food (I use these easy Thanksgiving meal plan recipes to save time) and each year I try to make cute little treats and gifts for the kids that will be there!
These cute Turkey Crackers will be the easiest DIY you’ve ever done! They take only a few minutes and are budget-friendly (a six pack of these crackers are less than $1.50!)
Turkey Crackers Ideas
Use these ideas for these cute turkey crackers for kids this year:
- Kid’s Table. Use these at each place setting for kids at the Thanksgiving kid’s table this year!
- Child Care. Pass these out to kids the week of Thanksgiving as a little Thanksgiving gift.
- Church. These make great little gifts to give to people from your church!
- Lunch Box. Send these cute snacks with your kids in their lunch box as a little treat! (Keep in mind allergy rules for your school when choosing crackers!)
Turkey Crackers for Kids
Step 1. Gather your supplies!
You will need:
- Snack Cracker Packs (we used these Austin brand from Walmart)
- Googly Eyes
- Orange Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
Step 2. Open the crackers. We used the Austin brand from Walmart because it’s the only brand with no wording on the packaging.
Step 3. Attach the feathers. We used regular tape and just taped on the feathers with a single piece of tape. Be sure the tape is adhered to every feather and the packaging securely.
Step 4. Cut out small triangles from the construction paper and use a glue stick to attach the beak and googly eyes to your Turkey Crackers as shown below.
Once they’re all put together, this is what they will look like! My kids thought these were so cute!
We plan to use these cute treats as festive afternoon snacks as we get closer to Thanksgiving, but they would also be super cute Thanksgiving treats for kids too!