How to Make an Affiliate Sale in 24 Hours
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
Affiliate marketing is my favorite way to make money online.
It’s the perfect side hustle to pay off debt fast, even if you work full time.
Once you have everything set up, you can start making totally passive income.
Related Post: Side Hustle Ideas
Who doesn’t like to make money while they sleep?
It’s an actual possibility with the combination of affiliate marketing and Pinterest.
Using this 5 step formula, I made my first affiliate sale in 24 hours!
Steps to Make Your First Affiliate Sale in 24 Hours
1. Start Making Affiliate Sales on Pinterest.
There are several social media platforms that you can use to promote affiliate links and products. Pinterest is my favorite because it’s the easiest to automate and (once you’re ready), you can run extremely low cost ads. First you’ll need to set up your Pinterest account. This is very simple, just like setting up any social media platform.
2. Get Automated so You can Make Affiliate Sales While Your Sleep.
Next, you’ll want to sign up for Tailwind. This is the absolute best Pinterest automation tool.
I have been using it for almost 3 years to drive massive traffic to my blogs and affiliate products.
It’s easy to use and gives you amazing analytical data so you can improve your pins and campaigns.
You can even test it out for free before you commit. Head here to get access to the best tool and put your affiliate marketing biz on autopilot.
3. Decide on a Product to Promote.
You can use Pinterest to promote your affiliate links to physical or digital products. I discussed here, why I prefer digital products.
Helpful Tip: You cannot link a pin directly to an Amazon Affiliate product!
The perfect product for you to get started with is this quick course.
It’s the step by step strategy that I used to make my first affiliate sale. You will learn the simple strategy, THEN you can become an affiliate and turn around and sell it! So cool.
You can easily make back the tiny investment by the end of your first few days, then take the strategy and apply it to other affiliate products.
Check out the quick course here and make your first sale in 24 hours!
Related Post: Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
4. Get Images that Convert.
This is how you get people to click through to your offer. Very important!
My favorite tool to create high conversion pinnable images is Canva. It’s free and easy to use, and I actually enjoy the artistic process.
If you’re not a designer, or prefer something quick and done for you, check out these gorgeous, high converting Pinterest templates that you can download and edit to match your brand.
5. Become an Advanced Affiliate Sales Machine!
Once you’re set up and have mastered a few simple skills, there are so many different affiliate programs that you can join.
Some affiliate programs you can link to existing products that you love, like Amazon, Target, or Etsy. These programs are easy to join, but often have low commissions.
Other affiliate programs (like ones where a blogger or online marketer has created a digital product), usually offer much higher commissions.
Some of my favorite affiliate programs include:
- Share A Sale– This network has some amazing high paying affiliate programs within it. It’s free to join, as long as you have a blog that’s up and running. Once you are part of the network, you will be able to apply to some awesome programs in your niche.
- Awin– Take advantage of awesome affiliate programs like FabFitFun and Etsy within this affiliate network. It is $5 to join, but that will be credited back to you with your first payout.
- FlexOffers– Another affiliate network with more than enough advertisers to choose from in every niche!
- Peerfly– This is a new one to me! I keep coming across so many networks to join. I was approved quickly and it looks like there are a wide variety of affiliate programs to take advantage of.
- Legendary Marketer– I love this high ticket affiliate program because all you need to do is drive the traffic to your link. Once you get people in the door, the rest is done for you! The sales funnels, the email follow ups, and even experienced sales reps that CALL your leads and close the deal. How easy is that? Very!
If you’re looking to make money from home using just your laptop and phone, affiliate marketing is totally for you!
Other ways to make affiliate sales:
Pinterest is my favorite place to start promoting affiliate links, but you can make even more money in affiliate sales if you promote your links in other places!
Some of my favorite ways to make affiliate sales are by promoting links on my blog, to my email list, and on social media.
Related: How to Start a Money Making Blog
Do you have questions about using Pinterest for affiliate marketing, or about the programs I’ve mentioned? I’m always here to help!
P.S. Put your side hustle income to work with the FREE Complete Budget Toolkit! CLICK HERE to Download the workbook!