Easy Halloween Blondies Recipe with M&M’s Ghouls Mix
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend- at no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting this blog! Full disclosure here.
We are in love with these spooky Halloween blondies made with M&M’s Ghouls mix! A spooky mix of Halloween colored M&M’s, plus a few creepy candy eye sprinkles, give this recipe the perfect touch of terror and cuteness.
This recipe is extremely easy to make for beginner bakers, so it would make a fun and simple after school activity to bake with your kids.
Make these Ghoulish Halloween Blondies for your next party, serve as a Halloween themed after school snack, or impress everyone with your spooky skills at the fall bake sale.
You can also modify for this recipe and be ready for any holiday! Simply use red and green M&M’s or sprinkles for Christmas, or red, white, and blue decorations for a patriotic treat.
Grab your ingredients, and your favorite baking buddy and let’s get started!
Ingredients to make Ghoulish Halloween Blondies
This Halloween Blondies recipes uses simple baking ingredients that you might even already have in your pantry! If you’re wanting to bake more frequently, these ingredients are used often in many recipes so you’ll want to keep these in stock. Once you are baking all of the time, you can even buy in bulk to save money.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 10 oz M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- Candy Eyeballs
Additional Items needed to make Halloween Blondies with M&M’s Ghouls Mix
This beginner baking recipe requires a few simple items that you probably already own. Check out this list if you’re not sure what to use.
How to Make Easy Halloween Blondies with M&M’s Ghouls Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease paper.
- Melt butter, and mix melted butter and brown sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine flour and sugar mixtures together until well blended.
- Fold in M&M’s.
- Spread blondie mix into 8×8 pan and bake for 20 -25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove from pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Cut into squares, then add candy eyes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Can you make Blondies ahead of time and freeze for later?
Yes! These can be frozen in a ziplock bag or container.