Use the free printable tags to make this super cute M&M’s Easter Story gift! Pair them with a fun size bag of Easter M&M’s , or a small baggie of them for an adorable Easter treat for kids!
I’m always looking for cute ways to dress up Easter Basket candy for my kids! These little M&M gifts are not only perfect for that, but also work great as a stand-alone treat to hand out.
These would also work great for Sunday School treats, church treats, youth group Easter treats, or even to hand out at Easter Egg hunts!
These really are as simple as printing, cutting, and attaching to fun size Easter M&M’s, but if you read below I’ve got some more tips to make sure you’re turn out easy and adorable. Check out all the DIY Easter gift ideas here!
How do you make this DIY M&M’s Easter Story Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Fun Size Easter M&M’s
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable M&M Easter Story Gift Tags (Fill out the form below!)
Step 2: Print out your gift tags.
This is what these Easter M&M gift tags will look like when you print them out. They print four-to-a-page, so keep that in mind if you need multiple.
Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut along the outside of the pink stripes.
The M&M Easter Story Poem reads:
“These Chocolates tell a special story, look closely and you’ll see: The M becomes a W, the 3 becomes and E!
E is for Easter, the day we celebrate Jesus is risen!
M is for mercy that he’s so selflessly given.
3 is for the third day when Jesus rose from the tomb.
W is because He is the way to overcome sin and gloom!”
Pro Tip: Print these gift tags on cardstock paper for the best results. You can find it in the office supply section of most stores or on Amazon here.
Step 3: Attach the tags to your Dry Erase Marker teacher gift.
I used a hole punch to attack my tags to the corner of a fun size package of M&M’s. Alternatively, you could also use a stapler, a hot glue gun, or even tape!
Some ideas for variations to the fun size packages of M&M’s:
- Small plastic baggies of Easter M&M’s
- Regular size packages of Easter M&M’s (lots of flavor varieties!)
- Mini M&M Tubes
- Regular M&M Packages (if you can’t or don’t want to locate Easter themed ones)
I used curling ribbon to attach the printable tags to the M&M’s, but cute Easter ribbon would also work!
I’m super happy with how they turned out and my kids are going to love the little story in their Easter baskets!
Want more DIY gift ideas?
- DIY Teal Gift Basket – Fill it full of teal gifts they’ll love, attach the free printable tag and gift it!
- DIY Root Beer Christmas Gift – Give the gift of donuts to show them how much you appreciate them!
- DIY Thanksgiving Hand Soap Gift – This DIY Thanksgiving hand soap gift is such a fun Thanksgiving gift idea!
- DIY Sweet Treat Gift – This melon gift idea is perfect for summer timeIf you want to say thank you in the sweetest way, you should make this DIY Sweet Treat Gift!
Leave a Reply