This DIY Highlighter Teacher Gift is sure to bring a smile to teachers! It’s something they can use in their classroom, and the free printable tag makes it easy to put together!
When it comes to Teacher Appreciation gifts, I try very hard to give them things they can use in their classroom, or that they would really like to have.
School supplies are always an excellent option as a teacher gift, because almost every teacher I know spends money out of their own pocket to buy supplies for their classroom.
This DIY Highlighter Teacher gift is simple, but not only gives teachers a gift they’ll be able to use, but reminds them how much they’re loved and appreciated all year long!
If you like this, I also have a super cute Dry Erase Teacher Gift that’s super cute and has a free printable tag as well!
How do you make this DIY Highlighter Teacher Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Package of Highlighters
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable Highlighter Teacher Gift Tags (fill out the form below!)
Step 2: Print out your tags.
When you print out these cute tags, this is what they will look like. They print four-to-a-page, so keep that in mind if you’re giving gifts to multiple teachers.
Use a sharp pair of scissors and cut around the outside of the stripes.
Pro Tip: Print these tags out on cardstock paper for the best results. Regular paper won’t hold up well and will bend and tear easily. You can find cardstock in the office supply section of most stores or on Amazon here.
Step 3: Attach your tags to your highlighter package.
When I attached my tags, I kept it simple. I punched a hole in the corner of the gift tag, and then in the corner of the highlighter package itself.
Use ribbon to attach the tag to the package and curl the ends if necessary.
When you’re done your highlighter teacher gift will look like this!
- Personalize It. Students can personalize this gift even further by signing their name and even writing a little note on the back of the tag.
- Affordable. This is also a great gift to give if you have multiple teachers you need gifts for. It’s affordable, but will still show how much you appreciate what your teacher has done!
Want more DIY gift ideas?
- DIY Dry Erase Marker Teacher Appreciation Gift – Show just how much you appreciate your teacher with this cute DIY printable gift idea!
- DIY Donut Thank You Gift – This donut thank you gift is the perfect way to tell someone “thank you”!
- DIY Sweet Treat Gift – Nothing says “thank you” like a little bag of sweet treats!
- DIY You’re One In A Melon Gift – This DIY gift idea is so very easy to put together!
Make this cute DIY Highlighter Teacher Gift for teacher appreciation this year, and I’m sure you’ll bring a smile to their face!